Date: Fri Aug 29, 2014
Title: Florida's SFACEF Now Accepting Applications for Scholarship Award
This year's SFACEF scholoarship will be awarded at the annual Ilang-iLang dinner. To be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, in Indialantic, Florida on September 27. Hurry, the application deadline is September 15, 2014.
See more for details on the application process.
- To award a scholarship to a deserving 2014 secondary graduate planning to complete a college program.
- The student should have a connection to the Filipino-American community of Brevard County, Florida.
- He or she must also have graduated secondary education in the 2013-2014 school year.
- Complete Scholarship Application Form.
- Submit transcript/SAT score documentation.
- Submit essay of at least one hundred (100) words on the subject: ”How To Empower A Space Coast Filipino-American Youth To Be A Future Leader”.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from persons associated with applicant’s extracurricular and community services.
- Grade Point Average
- Scholastic Aptitude Test score
- Extracurricular (in school or workplace)
- Community involvement
The application instructions and criteria, and the application form, are available in PFD format.
For more information, contact:
- Lourdes Castro (321) 610-7222 / <email@example.com>
- Regina Zimmerman (321) 917-6013 / <firstname.lastname@example.org>